Dying hair

/
0 Comments
Fresh Light Schwarzkopf

The insides

My hair before, at night in bathroom

hair after, outside with sunshine inside a car XD

It's been 5 months since i last dyed my hair and i have one last fresh light hair dye left on my storage, so i went and dyed my hair.

This is my fav brand because it's actually make my hair softer after i dyed it. In terms of color, i've never got the same exact color like on what they put on the box. But i was told by my stylist that my black hair is a little bit tricky to dye. One time when i dyed my hair blood red, and i asked to my stylist that is it possible if i color my hair orange? And he replied that orange is a little bit hard, only 1 out of 10 people get a correct orange. But that day my red dye failed and i got orange instead XD so yeah i basically try them all just to find out which one turn ok on me. Basically all that i choose only showing me the same color.

And i don't think this one is that much different. I still want to try grey ash next time, see if it really turn silver :p


You may also like

No comments: