Kamtag chicken

/
0 Comments
My cousin took us out, we ate korean fried chicken. I love korean fried chicken as you can see, but this time she took me to a different restaurant.

We ordered a lot of food!!! I ended up over eating XD

Their chicken is good, they have a little bit more variety than the usual place where i ordered mine. But their taste came a little bit short. How can i describe it?! It's like it's good but not biting enough to satisfaction.

The original Korean food came short too. Their kimchi jigae was not as spicy as usual korean food. Their jabjae was ok. The sidedishes egg was not salty enough but the korean pancake taste good *nod* the chicken... I'd still stick with my usual place.

The pricing was expensive the japjae will cost you 100k per, the chicken that we ordered was the medium size - 110k, the kimchi jigae 50k. Prepare to spend more than 100k per person. But of course there's never be a cheap Korean food XD

The place is ok but i don't think they have non-smoking area so that's a little bit concerning.

But they have bokbunja!!!! I want to go back just for the bokbunja (just because i never try them and i'm so curious XD)

Kamtag chicken / well being chicken
Gading Batavia komp
Jl. Raya gading batavia, kelapa gading
Jakarta, Indonesia


You may also like

No comments: