Start of a trip

/
0 Comments
My cousin will get married and he'll throw a party in east Java. So we went to Solo first to have a little trip before we attend the wedding.

I packed my bag full of oranges and also packing in 'Life of Pi'. I have that book for years but i haven't manage to read it yet. Though i started to pick it up when i went to Singapore. I'm on my way to finish it xD

We got noon flight but we arrived early to avoid traffic and relax on lounge before we board the plane. We've faced some drama with the airplane scheduling. We checked in and since we got some time, my dad went to another terminal to finish his business. And the plane decided to move forward the schedule. So we got earlier boarding time than scheduled. I explained our situation and the officials told me that my dad should just get the later flight. And they told me that the stewardess has the liberty to decide on the scheduling so i went and talk to them, the answer that i got is 'we should just wait and see'.

Is not like my father's late, i just want them to take off right on schedule, i did not ask them to postpone it. Because my dad came inside right when it was the scheduled boarding time. Seriously their answer irked me so much. But anyway we've arrived in Solo.

We spent the night in Sarangan though XD


You may also like

No comments: