One fifteenth cafe

/
0 Comments
Mocha

Ice Cappucinno


French Toast

Big Breakfast

Q-tan is a coffee drinker and she found this cafe since she went past it a few times. She told me she has interest to visit it and try their coffee (she is a legitimate coffee lover unlike me XD) And of course if it's a cafe i would like to check on it XD

So last saturday we went and visit it. I must say, it did look interesting from the front. There's parking space but parking in south area is always tricky as usual. But we didi get a parking space fine and we went in. 

The place is simplistic, in natural tone and very welcoming. This would be the perfect cafe for working. I spot a few cushion seat but most of the seat is wooden seat some with back support, some only stools. They use a very large glass windows so a large amount of natural light, since i was visiting during daytime. The lighting on the store itself is pretty subdued, soft evening light kinda feeling. 

Came in the store and went straight to ordered on the ordering desk. The ordering is pretty challenging on it's own. They only provide, menus on the ordering desk, we pretty much spent quite a while in front of the cashier because of that. (I'm choosy XD) Which make me feel rushed since there are other customer queuing behind us. And after you pay they give us number and then you can choose where to seat, wherever you want to XD. 

I ordered Mocha and French toast while Q-tan have Big breakfast and Iced Cappuccino  (they have all day breakfast here, which is always get a high point from me XD) Usually i'm staying away from coffee on weekend, unless i really have to drink them. But since we were visiting a place that are well known for their coffee, I thought i should have made an exception. 

My mocha was exquisite, creamy, not overly sweet, balance between chocolate, milk and coffee. The coffee itself is not strong, I felt fine drinking it without adding anything or making me nauseous afterwards. Q-tan also said that the coffee was good (that's a certified comment there XD) My french toast was fluffy and soft and lovely, would be perfect if they gave us more maple syrup because i'm such a sweet tooth but it's great. While Q-tan's big breakfast have quite a flaw in my opinion. the corn fritter taste a bit bland, great salsa sauce on top though but the fritter itself is bland and the texture feels like i was eating corn shell. They also overcooked the poached eggs, so there's no melting yellow goodness, which is disappointing. but the sausage taste heavenly, greatly seasoned. Overall was ok but surely it could be better. 

Pricing is pretty upscale. Drinks varies between 25-40 (I didn't manage to really learn the menu, i knew they also sell non-coffee drinks but i didn't properly see the drink menu so yeah i could be wrong) Breakfast varies around 50-90k, they also sell desserts and pastries. I spent around 102k for my french toast and mocha, while Q-tan spent around 110k. 

The place was pretty crowded when we were there, most of them doing works and meeting to discuss things. No wonder really, the ambience really do support you to do your works XD I'm pretty hooks with this place and would be great place for me to do my works. Too bad it's so far away. at least i will try to come back for the desserts next time XD

One Fifteenth
Jl. Gandaria I no. 63
Jakarta Selatan
ph: (021) 7225678
Working hours: 7 am- 9 pm


You may also like

No comments: