Sunday - Ikea

/
0 Comments

Intention: watch SuperShow 6 - Super Junior with budget 800k... Yeah that budget a little to low for SuJu. XD

So ended up in Ikea to look for book shelf, ended up eating way too much for my own good. And I still ate ice cream on top of that xD

Actually i was craving for their meatball but i was warn that Indonesian Ikea's meatball is not as tasty as their abroad franchise (I think it must be because they missing the cranberry sauce) so yeah i opted for other.
Their mushroom soup (15k) is delish just too bad they don't add mushroom chunks, that would be nicer.
And also i like their chocolate tart! For 20k that's quite a deal!
Other than that, the main dish (Chicken leg)  is so-so, nothing special.

I must say their pricing is not so expensive. They ranging from 15-75k but the expensive ones portion is bigger than the others so it's still pretty good deal. Plus the all you can drink for 7k  that's also cool. And the ice cream for 4k... I think there's tiny space in my stomach for that one XD



You may also like

No comments: