Tart Tart

/
0 Comments
For couple of days we've been using this place for our ads shooting projects. So naturally when i was surrounded by cake, it was my natural instinct to go and want to eat them XD especially the chocolate one XD

So at the end of the shoots, i finally lost to temptation and just order what i had wanted for days. The chocolate oreo tart (47.5k). It was what i have expected, chocolate. Though it looks so small, I actually can't finish it. I was surprised that it was so dense with dark chocolate, chocolate ganache, chocolate sponge complete with the tart crust at the bottom. I was hoping for it to be more moist than it was and as usual i'm not a fan of tart crust. It was not DA BOMB but it was enough to satisfy my cravings XD

Hmmm the other fruit tart looks extremely tempting XD

Tart Tart
Jl.  Kelapa Nias Raya Blok QE 1 No.11, 
Kelapa Gading, Jakarta
Opening times: 10am-10pm


You may also like

No comments: