Another visit

/
0 Comments
I've visited cafe miz moren again today and i finally tried their coffee.

I ordered coffee mocha and when it came without no sugar i asked for one naturally. The waiter told me that i shouldn't need one because it's already sweet. I'm being sceptical of course, since i can't stand bitter taste at all. But i still have a sip and to my surprise it is sweet! The first coffee that i bought at coffee parlor that does not required additional sugar! Maybe this cafe is really for me then XD i wonder if all Korean cafe's coffee serve sweet coffee?!
And i also ordere for chocoate fondant, it's taste good but so small!!!! An that coat tou 20k D:

Oh well *shrugs* the coffee is good, but man the place is so very hot D: and nope not artisan decor coffee >.<


You may also like

No comments: