Monolog

/
0 Comments
We spotted this l day breakfast restaurants in Plaza Senayan, just when we strolled around wasting time.

So we've decided to tried this rest just because me and Q-tan are a breakfast lover ;)

Both of us ordered sunshine set, a brawthurst, ham, 2 eggs (personal choice, i got scrambled) fried potato, mushroom and wheat toast. The highlight is the scrambled eggs and mushroom (a little bit chewy but it taste good). For the price of 76k os a bit lacking for me. Not my standard of what i say delicious but it's ok. Still they got all day breakfast. The bread is lovely though ;) while Q-tan poached eggs is... Oily and it's just not her definition of poach eggs xD. This taste much better than the breakfast set that i ate at the marionette singapore though.

For the drinks i got hot chocolate while q-tan have hazelnut mocha. My hot choco is the same with starbuck's, for 38k i think i'll go to Starbucks instead XD. While Q-tan's, she said it was too milky for her liking. I can drink her coffee without sugar too so ... Definitely sweet coffee xD

I like the place a lot though! It's xosy and they provide fast wifi. Also their cold drinks looks very tempting. I would like to return back to try their drinks *nod*. The service is lovely as well. At least it's not a let down for me.

But do noted that they got very crowded from 3 onwards, i think that's when people looking to have their afternoon tea XD

Monolog
Plaza Senayan CP 101B
Jl. Asia Afrika no. 8
Jakarta, Indonesia
Ph: 5725144


You may also like

No comments: