Angel-in-us cafe

/
0 Comments


I tried out another cafe while i'm doing my work XD

I ended up going to this cafe while it was terribly hot today D: and my father insist on accompanying me while he'a waiting for his meeting time.

I got myself a hazelnut coffee mocha while my father got an ice chocolate. After trying out this, i'm convince and Korean tends to have their cafe sweet. Granted they said that hazelnut cafe mocha taste sweeter than cafe mocha, but since i don't need to add another sugar it's mean it's sweeter than it should XD

I got mine with whipped cream on top. I'm not sure if they use instant or they made it their own but their whipped cream is sooo milky and sweet. It's heavy for me. I think i got a lot of calorie from these D: it taste pretty ok and the coffee is weak.

The ice chocolate is good, strong flavour and sweet and chocolaty but not overly sweet... Well for me XD but i always got hot chocolate because creamy drinks taste stronger when you have it hot but well with this kind of weather ... Ice will help! D:

I didn't get to eat their cake since i was too full, and they didn't look too appealing either. But their wifi is fast i can get a lot of work done while my drinks still half full XD

Their pricing is pretty average both of our drinks cost 32k each, we got small cup but for me it's quite big for a coffee. I'm pretty happy for it.

Since they're located in lotte mart just right in front of the supermarket, it was very noisy but it's cozy enough with big sofas. Not a great place for hangout but for work (if you're ok with noise) and for relaxing after shopping is not a bad place XD will be back for the speedy wifi And trying out their hot chocolate ;)

Angel-in-us coffee
Jl. Boulevar raya barat
Kelapa Gading, Jakarta
Indonesia


(Their tray is so cute XD cute drawing!!!)



You may also like

No comments: